[App_rpt-users] ACID on VMware

George Zolla gazolla at san.rr.com
Sat Mar 10 18:16:29 UTC 2012

I want to run AllStar on a Virtual partition using VMware on a MacOS 10.6.8. I have just installed Ubuntu successfully on VMware on the MacOS. When I create a new virtual partition using the ACID disk everything starts OK; the systems sees CentOS and starts installing it but after a couple of minutes it asks for disc 2. As I understand it the ACID uses just a minimal base install of CentOS and that everything that is needed is included in the one ACID located at: http://stats.allstarlink.org/dl/ .  Hs anyone had any success install AllStar using the ACID? Thanks.