[App_rpt-users] ACID on VMware

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 18:31:25 UTC 2012

Well, as with you, I have some things I might want to have/find that are in
a similar category:

1. World Peace
2. Elvis
3. The Easter Bunny
4. A reliable and competent drummer

:-)

In other words, it AINT GUNNA HAPPEN!

Virtualized operating environments JUST DONT WORK with realtime audio-oriented applications, and
this one is CERTAINLY one that JUST WONT WORK on a virtual slice.

Dont bother. Unless someone takes the time to figure out what the issues are, get past them,
and share the information publically, its just NOT GUNNA HAPPEN.

JIM WB6NIL