[App_rpt-users] decreasing volume of telemetry voice

Stephen Liggett steve10000 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 17:08:34 UTC 2012

I saw one method of decreasing the volume of the telemetry voice somewhere, but it was bulky, required a script to run, and it was not that clear to me what it was doing or whether it was reversible. My question is whether someone has come up with an easier and reversible way to do this? I know that one can just eliminate it altogether, but I do find it interesting to listen to who is connecting etc. I just need her voice to be about 1/2 of its amplitude!

steve
W3RX
28325 (A)
8676 (I)