[App_rpt-users] Squelch Noise with RTCM

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 16:03:49 UTC 2012

Perhaps you should try to get "china" or "hi-hat" of the "crash" instead :-).

Sorry, for making such Cymbal-ically bad humor -).

No, there *still* aren't any reliable, competent drummers,
no matter what they say :-).

Anyhow, are you referring to the crash that happens during a VERY short signal
duration, such as a ker-chunk?

JIM WB6NIL