[App_rpt-users] Simplex Radio Advice

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 18:16:13 UTC 2012

None of the above.

Get yourself something like a Motorola Radius or Maxtrac
with a 16 pin accessory connector, which can often be
obtained on Ebay for under $50.

It has all the stuff you need. Easy interface. And you cant
go wrong with it.

Dont waste a nice frequency-agile ham transceiver for a
standard simplex node.

JIM WB6NIL