[App_rpt-users] Node List

w6reb w6reb at hammradio.us
Thu Mar 29 18:39:37 UTC 2012

        Have noticed connection problems the past couple days and looking at the rpt_extnodes file that it says “Originally Generated at Sat Mar 24 18:15:09 PDT 2012. Checking further I have noticed two other friends with Nodes in different locations with the same problem. It does show a fresh update but obviously it NOT really updating as I believe the current Generated List
should be the same date. One more note, you can delete the rpt_extnodes file and it will regenerate a new list with the date
of Mar 24 once again. What’s up with this?