[App_rpt-users] Zaptel issue?

Jeffrey S. Carrier jeff.carrier at rmsmsecurity.com
Thu Mar 29 20:19:10 UTC 2012

I've searched for this and am still unable to find anything in reference to this particular error.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.  When I reboot the box it comes back up and operates normally.  This happens almost like clockwork every two days.

[Mar 29 12:11:06] ERROR[31414]: asterisk.c:3009 main: Asterisk has detected a problem with your Zaptel configuration and will shutdown for your protection.  You have options:

        1. You only have to compile Zaptel support into Asterisk if you need it.  One option is to recompile without Zaptel support.

        2. You only have to load Zaptel drivers if you want to take advantage of Zaptel services.  One option is to unload zaptel modules if you don't need them.

        3. If you need Zaptel services, you must correctly configure Zaptel.

Thank you de KØJSC