[App_rpt-users] Node List

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 07:01:29 UTC 2012

the nodes2 server ws having "issues" and I think that Steve WA6ZFT (who hosts it)
has fixed it.

JIM WB6NIL

From: w6reb at hammradio.us
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:39:37 -0700
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Node List

        Have noticed connection problems
the past couple days and looking at the rpt_extnodes file that it says
“Originally Generated at Sat Mar 24 18:15:09 PDT 2012. Checking further I have
noticed two other friends with Nodes in different locations with the same
problem. It does show a fresh update but obviously it NOT really updating as I
believe the current Generated List
should be the same date. One more note, you can delete the rpt_extnodes
file and it will regenerate a new list with the date
of Mar 24 once again. What’s up with this?