[App_rpt-users] no PTT when simplusb selected.

David Kierzkowski dave_k_420 at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 21:33:48 UTC 2012

I have a ACID install with URIx connected to a icom v8000. Want to setup
as a simple repeater. Through the portal when setting the interface to
simpleusb, no PTT will work, but i can hear recieved audio.
if i setup the interface as usbradio (i dont want / radio is doing
ctcss/ speak level audio ) then the radio will PTT and pass
overmodulated audio (as expected) but no RX audio will pass.

i have a feeling theres a config issue with simpleusb.conf.. do u guys
see anything? I dont know why it creates the [usb] device stanza. Also
while in the simple_tune_usb.sh i can see and set the RX levels properly
and manually flash the PTT.

[general]

[usb]

hdwtype=0
rxboost=1
txboost=1
carrierfrom=dsp
ctcssfrom=dsp
txmixa=composite
txmixb=0
invertptt=0
duplex=1
rxondelay=0
eeprom=0

[usb28522]

hdwtype=0
rxboost=0
txboost=1
carrierfrom=usb
ctcssfrom=usb
txmixa=voice
txmixb=no
invertptt=0
duplex=0
rxondelay=1
eeprom=0

and here is simpleusb_tune_usb28522.conf
[usb28522]
; name=usb28522
; devicenum=2
devstr=4-4