[App_rpt-users] ices plugin

dave k dave_k_420 at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 06:24:00 UTC 2012

Im trying to activate the ICES icecast output module as a always on link to my freestar node. I'm a asterisk newb, so i need a little help.
I believe I need to add
exten => 28525,n,Ices(/etc/asterisk/asterisk-ices.conf)
to my extensions.conf. Is this correct? I tried putting it under [radio] [radio-secure] and its own separate [stream] section but i never see the ices application execute. Do i need to add a separate extension and make a call between them? How would i debug this?
thanks
confused dave