[App_rpt-users] Noise reduction on receive audio from Allstar

Eric Guth eric at efratnetworks.com
Thu May 10 10:45:14 UTC 2012

Problem solved.

Ken was right.  Thanks Ken.  Changing the configuration on the usbradio.conf to flat audio, and not pre-emphasized audio solved the problem and made listening on Allstar much more comfortable.  Thanks to all who answered me.

Now - has anybody actually deployed a node with the Dingotel USB Fob?  I picked up two units some time back and want to experiment with them.

73,
Eric 4Z5UG