[App_rpt-users] Any RTCM Voter Installations Out There?

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Thu May 17 18:10:06 UTC 2012

I'm not so sure about an "average" user, but I'm glad to help anyway. :-)

The stuff on the project page is old. There's a newer voter doc on the micro-node site. Read through that but don't feel bad if it doesn't make total sense. It's easy once you know how. I'll be glad to help you shorten the learning curve. Just send me an email off list or post your questions here. Telephone is ok too... sometimes that's much easier.
--
Tim
:wq