[App_rpt-users] Where to start ?

Ron ron at morell.us
Tue May 22 15:43:12 UTC 2012

Alan,
I'm running node 28174 on an Atom processor in an Acer Aspire One booting
from a USB stick.  I disconnected the hard drives on another computer, used
the ACID CD to install on the USB, then booted the Acer from the USB.
Thanks to udev all the hardware changes were handled without issues.
Ron KA7U

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless