[App_rpt-users] New node software build question....

Matt Beasant matt.g4rky at gmail.com
Wed May 23 20:43:45 UTC 2012

I Have just built a new test node out of a HP thin client. 1GHz processor
and 512Mb RAM.

It seems to work OK but seems to take an age to start up the Asterisk
application.  Not boot up as such but once the Asterisk application starts
( i.e. I can log into the CLI with the asterisk -r command ) it seems to be
some time until the LED starts to flash fast on the USB fob.

The node seems to be loading beagle board channel drivers and Voter channel
drivers, none of which I am using - how could I stop it loading these
channel drivers to speed up my startup?

Also, I have this node set to connect to a hub via the permalink cmd I put
in the startup macro - this doesnt seem to be running for some reason?
Maybe its related to the slow startup?

Any help greatly appreciated,

Many thanks,

Matt