[App_rpt-users] courtesy tone issue when linked

Sione Ragle ke6sth at ke6sth.ampr.org
Fri May 25 03:44:40 UTC 2012

I am struggling trying to figure this out.

I have 2 repeaters on the same box, and each one of the have a unique
courtesy tone. But when I link them, they loose that courtesy tone and
start using remotetx which makes it so both repeaters have the same CT.
So I went in to the rpt.conf file and under the nodes I change
"telemetry=telemetry1" for node 1 and "telemetry=telemetry2" for node 2.
Then under "[telemetry1]" I define a diffrent remotetx ct. but that did
not work. It seems that the line "telemetry=telemetry1" does not work.

Thanks
--Sione