[App_rpt-users] Not Able to Get the USBFOB up

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Mon May 28 16:53:18 UTC 2012

I don't think so. The audio is specific to those few chips. The keying, cos,
etc are part of teh same CM108 type chip.

Keying/COS can go through the 25 pin paralell port as well. But with the
incorrect usb fob, there will probably be no audio.

If you DO get audio response from it then yes, VOX can be used, but only
with usbradio, not simple_usb.

GeorgeC