[App_rpt-users] adding a SIP client to the allstarlink box

Bradley Haney kc9gqr at gmail.com
Tue May 29 03:27:34 UTC 2012

Hello all.. I have been trying to set up  an SIP connection from my
droid to the allstar box to access the repeater. I have followed some
instruction's i have found here and have gotton  it to the point where
it will connect  but the it gvies me some sip error after a few
approx 1 min and disconnects.  and even if i change it from PV ( PV
doesnt' work either as  i can here myself on my HT) to P  i am unable
to key up the machine.

Bradley.   I amusing th elatest  SVN