[App_rpt-users] My dumb question of the day

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Tue May 29 04:52:56 UTC 2012

My dumb question of the dayI keep re-reading this and don't understand. Are you speaking of two different echolink nodesbehind the same firewall? I had that issue and rather than re-work my network I just have the one running on windows/android to use a publyc echolink proxy. Solved my problem.

But it also looks like you want the echolink and allstar nodes on teh same computer to connect. If that's the config, they already are.

But I think I'm missing something.

GeorgeC
W2DB