[App_rpt-users] Multi Node problems

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Tue May 29 11:52:16 UTC 2012

In your rpt.conf file do you have all the local nodes on the same box
listed in the Nodes stanza?

And do you have all the nodes set up to send stat updates to the Allstar
system? there should be one line for each node on the box. Did you
uncomment these lines in the rpt conf file?
Also check to see if there is the get status line uncommented out so the
box gets the updates from the Allstar server. there should only be one
of these uncommented for the entire box.

Jon VA3RQ