[App_rpt-users] URI with a Kenwood v71 on simplex node

Monty monty at ke7jvx.com
Mon Nov 5 04:13:52 UTC 2012

I am assuming you have it in a simplex node configuration, therefore make
sure you have the following in your rpt.conf file:

duplex=1

If you don't, add it. I usually do it towards the top of the node stanza.
 If it does not exist, app_rpt defaults to duplex=2 for a full duplex
repeater, that is why it is "ping ponging".  I think you usbradio.conf
should be fine.

Monty
KE7JVX