[App_rpt-users] Newbie here so please be gentle ;-)

Monty monty at ke7jvx.com
Mon Nov 5 04:18:49 UTC 2012

Hi Dave,

I personally have not tried a Beagleboard, so those that know can let us
know if I am incorrect.  You can use a URI, but only with chan_simpleusb,
which mean no DSP for squelch or tone decode/encode.  You will need to
provide those in the form of logic signals.  The CPU of the Beagleboard
just doesn't have enough horsepower.  Another embedded option would be a
RTCM (Radio Thin Client Module), here is a link:

http://micro-node.com/thin-m1.html

Monty
KE7JVX