[App_rpt-users] Allmon Released

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Wed Nov 7 22:36:32 UTC 2012

I've posted about Allmon before and a few of you have asked me for a copy. But it wasn't ready yet and I'm not sure it is now. But here goes nothing...

Allmon is a web site for managing one or more app_rpt Allstar nodes. Each managed local node shows a list of connected nodes. The list is sorted in reverse order of the most recently received node. So the lastnode to talk is always at the top of the list. Any node that is currently being received will be highlighted by a green background as well as moving to the top of the list. The node list is updated once a second giving near-real-time status.

Allmon will also monitor VOTER clients. Each VOTER instance displays a list attached Radio Thin Client Modules (RTCM). The RSSI for each RTCM is displayed in bar graph style along with a color to indicate the currently voted RTCM.

Have a look at my live Allmon site http://wd6awp.net/allmon/ and download it for your own use here: http://svn.ohnosec.org/viewvc/projects/allstar/voter/allmon/?root=svn or here: http://github.com/tsawyer/allmon
--
Tim
:wq