[App_rpt-users] Allmon Released

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Thu Nov 8 07:20:16 UTC 2012

Hi Tim,

Working well here for control and status...  The only thing I am seeing here so far is the node information is only showing an IP address and not text... Is that pulling from somewhere.. Or does it get set somewhere?

I am in the process of updating src on the handfull of beagle boards I have in our network to support it.. But my first test beagleboard/lox is up now that I did...
--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz