[App_rpt-users] Allmon Released

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Sat Nov 10 04:47:37 UTC 2012

I have no idea how to do that, sorry. Maybe there is some magic html 5 that can do that but I've never really looked into it.
--
Tim
:wq

On Nov 9, 2012, at 1:01 PM, "ki6ies.tasma at gmail.com" <ki6ies.tasma at gmail.com> wrote:

This is great! What a very nice feature. One question though, is it possible to stream audio? Is the only way to add streaming audio to a website by installing a scanner and software to stream it? Thanks for sharing!

Ian Venable
Ki6ies

Tim Sawyer <tim.sawyer at me.com> wrote:

Moved Login to the menu bar. Available on Github only at this time.
--
Tim
:wq

On Nov 8, 2012, at 6:10 AM, Bryan D. Boyle <bdboyle at bdboyle.com> wrote:

On 11/7/12 11:11 PM, Tim Sawyer wrote:
> Fixed that bug and updated Github. Not on svn just yet.

Excellent!  That did it...

Have one suggestion...move the login link to the menu bar?

Not a big deal...just a thought.

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.