[App_rpt-users] sip.allstarlink.org sip session no-audio

S. Scott 8f27e956 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 00:15:01 UTC 2012

Thanks for firewall pointers, but all appears in order in such regards.
 This isn't my site's first sip rodeo. We Have two working PBXs -- asterisk
and FreeSWITCH -- up as well as an AS node and soft phones.

What has changed since first posting is that it now "just works" ,,,
sometimes.  It almost seems like a capacity thing on the allstarlink side.
Now, I can dial, connect, no audio ... Hang up, redial, reconnect and it to
works.  Might be an early vs late negotiation skew.

Not sure why,,, if someone on the asl side has access to their sip logs, it
might shed some light.

Thanks,
—————