[App_rpt-users] change function stanza

Corey Dean n3fe at repeater.net
Sun Nov 18 15:19:27 UTC 2012

I have often wondered about this too.  One of my repeaters are used for a road rally in June.  It would be really nice to give a command to disable announcements and to change the courtesy tones.  The site I have this at still doesn't have Internet but I have had this node in place for over a year now so I can't sash into to change things at this time

Corey N3FE