[App_rpt-users] Problem with a Two Node Configuration.

Keith Goobie keith at goobie.org
Fri Nov 23 15:01:40 UTC 2012

Good day Buddy and thanks for the response.

Yes, both nodes are on the same machine.  There are two URI on that same
machine, one dedicated to each node.

Regarding the reporting of status - your comment provoked me to look in the
right area and voila it works.

I also was shy in the second node that needed to be identified in [nodes]
corrected, now to test.

Thanks
Keith