[App_rpt-users] ID Interval on Asterisk

Keith Goobie keith at goobie.org
Sat Nov 24 03:13:15 UTC 2012

Hi Ramesh and Buddy

I set the duplex=0 in the rpt.conf and usbradio.conf files and it is looking
very good.  It was based on reports I am getting still doing the CW id.  I
have commented out the line and we are now operational.  All bugs have been
resolved.

Take your time on the files.  We are now working.  It has been tested and
the audio reports we are getting is quite good.

Keith