[App_rpt-users] basic testing of a new system?

Kevin Oleniczak kevinoleniczak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:30:46 UTC 2012

I setup a ACID box with a URIx. I've cabled it to a HT for now to test with
and can key the radio and send test audio per the FAQ. For now, i don't
plan to tie in with the Allstar network. I would like to do some additional
testing to see the capabilities with interfacing with the PSTN which i have
another working Asterisk box going. While there is a lot written about
app_rpt, i don't see more of the instructions to do various operations. Is
there a reference for other basic tests i can do to exercise the system?

thanks