[App_rpt-users] Autopatch

Steve Agee n5zua at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 10 18:02:40 UTC 2012

Matt,

You did not state which VOIP service you are using for your autopatch
service. I had Call Centric service set up on 2 of my nodes a good year
before Allstar began offering their built in service. Call Centric has been
suffering the equivalent of a denial of service attack. As such, they have
slightly modified their DNS server addresses. It is possible that they are
not the only provider under attack - - other providers may be suffering as
well. Check the web site of your service provider for any updates.

N5ZUA