[App_rpt-users] Autopatch

Don Hackler donh at sigma.net
Wed Oct 10 18:41:36 UTC 2012

The best way to trouble shoot this is to look at the asterisk log on your server.
You can follow the call as it is processed by your server and see if it is getting handed to the upstream provider properly or not.

There are literally dozens of places for thing to go wrong, and most of them will play the same error message to the caller.