[App_rpt-users] limeylinux help please anyone?

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:54:32 UTC 2012

Well, the first obvious questions is:  What Intel motherboard is it?

Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 21:26:45 +0100
Subject: limeylinux help please anyone?
From: matt.g4rky at gmail.com
To: telesistant at hotmail.com
CC: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org

I have an Intel Atom based embedded machine that uses a CF card for its storage.
I've written the image OK to the CF card and can see all the files on the card.
However, when the machine boots, it gets part way through the sequence and hangs - the only way to revive the thing is to power reset it.

Is there anyone on the list who is familiar with Limey and could give me some pointers as to how I can find out what the problem is?
The machine has 1Gb of system ram.

Thanks in advance for any help received,
Cheers!
MattG4RKY