[App_rpt-users] Using SVN copy of Asterisk on RaspberryPi (and "usb.h")

Shane Morris edgecomberts at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 19:36:36 UTC 2012

"Watch out for that fork in the road...!"

A rather beautiful diagram, of course. My various mates will be
getting a copy. =)

Many thanks for the help so far - I'll have to test it out a little
later today, as I have to go into town and pack for Sydney...
drudgery...

I'll keep the list updated as to how I go...!