[App_rpt-users] O/T: Ham Radio Net And Podcast Tomorrow

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Oct 27 00:08:09 UTC 2012

Howdy,

One time, I promise. Only announcing on the app_rpt reflector so that node owners can connect and participate, since we're using an Allstar node, along with Echolink.

Tomorrow at 1800Z, 2PM Eastern time/11 AM Pacific time, we'll be recording the first edition of the Porkcast. Unlike other ham radio podcasts that only talk about how much fun ham radio is, we'll be using ham radio to show how much fun ham radio is. Since ham radio's an interactive hobby, we want participation, and what happens will be posted in the podcast feed later. We'll be operating in a loose informal net.

Connect to Allstar link 2331, or Echolink node 17681 tomorrow afternoon. We'll be taking check-ins and comments.

More information to be had at the web site:
http://www.porkcast.net

Vy 73,
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA