[App_rpt-users] Using SVN copy of Asterisk on RaspberryPi (and "usb.h")

Shane Morris edgecomberts at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 16:54:16 UTC 2012

Excellent - tell me how you go with Win8, I'm interested in running it
in a VM =P

If you get Arch working, also let me know, I'm casting suspicion at
everything at the moment. While the SD card reformats fine, I haven't
actually tried it. For a brand new Class 10, it'd better work...!

By the way, you may find this interesting for Arch:

http://elinux.org/RPi_Kernel_Compilation

Hopefully it works a little better than Raspbian...

Enjoy!