[App_rpt-users] D2700MUD and Limey...

Randy Neals randy at neals.ca
Mon Oct 29 02:37:26 UTC 2012

Problem solved! onward we go.
Jim politely reminded me to use the correct limey image on the D2700MUD
Mobo. :)
(I was using he standard i686 image)

For the benefit of others that are using teh D2700MUD Mobo here is the link.
http://stats.allstarlink.org/limeylinux/downloads/cfimg-D2700MUD.tar.gz

Ok, I'm now booted and going through the first-time config.

Randy/W3RWN