[App_rpt-users] Fwd: Dtmf pass through

Ian Venable ki6ies.tasma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 20:19:50 UTC 2012

So I still am having trouble with this. So far I have added
propagate_dtmf=yes
linktolink=yes
inxlat=#56,#57,0123456789ABCD
outxlat=#56,#57,0123456789ABCD
to the rpt.conf file on the node that has the cat200b controller attached
to it. Also on both of my other nodes that are connected via the allstar
system i have added
propagate_dtmf=yes
to there rpt.conf files. I have done a restart on all the nodes, and still
not getting the dtmf to pass through. When the dtmf passes through you
should be able to hear it on the output of the repeaters, right? As long as
it is not started with a (*) then the node would try to act on the dtmf.
The cat200b controller is in remote base weather mode, and does not require
COR, or PL to act, all it is looking at is the Tx audio from the usb fob,
which goes into the Rx port on the controller. So all the controller needs
to hear is the DTMF audio, but its not getting there. The controllers Tx
audio is connected to the Rx audio on the usb fob, and I know thats working
because I hear the controller identify itself with its version when I power
cycle it. I am probably doing something wrong, so hopefully someone could
point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Ian Ki6ies