[App_rpt-users] Using SVN copy of Asterisk on RaspberryPi (and "usb.h")

Shane Morris edgecomberts at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 08:32:24 UTC 2012

Hi Jim, Ramesh, and list,

I'd had Jim had a look at the Zaptel install on my RPi. As far as I
can tell its working (correct me if I'm wrong here Jim?), and for the
sake of the list, I'm going to try to get Jim to write up how he did
it. I am particularly intrigued with what he did, I understand the
outside of it, but the details are a bit lost on me.

I'm just compiling Asterisk now, I've gotten to the GSM codec stage,
using the instructions from:

http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=4885&p=163382

Of course, why didn't I do this first? =(

Lets see how we go!