[App_rpt-users] Deepest Apologies ...

Tony Youngblood k5try73 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 19:42:01 UTC 2013

AllStar Network -

I was informed that i was waaaaay out of context speaking a word about
anything. I can not apologize enough and not sure if that would do any good
either at this point. I misunderstood and previously was wrongfully
misinformed about a few things that generated not so good results. I feel
terrible and have only been trying to help ... But fact of the matter i
crossed the line and can reassure that this will absolutely never happen
again, and respectfully accept any punishment ive brought upon myself. I
have removed any existing content i had available and will not be able to
answer any Q?'s relating. Again i apologize for the havoc i have created, i
have from the bottom of my heart been trying to help ... with positive and
good intentions - But confusingly at the moment it's been been anything but
ive been told.

I am very very very sorry Duuuude.

"No Good Deed Goes UnPunished"

73