[App_rpt-users] Finally!

Pierre Martel petem001 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 01:23:36 UTC 2013

Thnaks David..

but now I am in deep shit

after rebooting the server I have this..

/usr/sbin/safe_asterisk: line 125:  2818 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) nice -n $PRIORITY ${ASTSBINDIR}/asterisk -f ${CLIARGS} ${ASTARGS} >&/dev/${TTY} < /dev/${TTY}
Asterisk ended with exit status 139
Asterisk exited on signal 11.
Automatically restarting Asterisk.
mpg123: no process killed
Asterisk ended with exit status 1
Asterisk died with code 1.

HELP!!!

the repeater is down and cant do anything to fix this!!!