[App_rpt-users] How to replace Allison with custom prerecorded messages?

motorula at gmail.com motorula at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 21:15:03 UTC 2013

We're running private emergency system outside of US, nodes are permanently
connected to each other so theres almost no need to play any messages. The
only messages we need is "Connection to server is lost" and "Connection to
server restored" played by node, and sometimes we need to playback
emergency message that uploaded to our system's HUB.

How to remove/replace Allison with custom prerecorded messages?

Thanks/