[App_rpt-users] A "turnkey" solution for Allstar

Shane Morris edgecomberts at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 18:30:34 UTC 2013

Jim - I've just had an idea, take it as you will...

Could you offer "turn key" servers for sale, of this type, as well as the
subscription based service? Perhaps base the hardware on a HP thin client
or similar?

Just a thought, probably a bad one. My apologies if you don't have the time
needed to do this.