[App_rpt-users] A "turnkey" solution for Allstar

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 19 22:11:39 UTC 2013

Does I qualify as an experimenter? Done a homebrew dstar repeater out of a tk 840 and a tk 860hg, a dvrptr, a thin client with a moded HD and used 2 multicoupler lying around to build the needed duplexer?

Or I took out the card rack out of a damaged VHF msr 2000 used the receiver, (built a small regulator to provice the 9.4 volts needed for the xtal circuit) took a maxtrac 300 did the power control mod to drop it to 700 mW, connected it to a msr 2000 vhf full duty PA. And connected it on my home made vhf duplexer built of 4 BP can moded to notch... And connected this maverlous thing to an allstar node!

I am either a cheap bastard or someone that like to touch things..

Envoyé de mon iPad