[App_rpt-users] A completely off-topic request

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 17:03:18 UTC 2013

Sorry for a completely off-topic request. I really don't feel too bad about it,
as I am certainly not the ONLY one who does this from time to time :-) :-).

Anyway, believe it or not, I have a very appropriate need to perform a new
installation of a 1A2 Key system. Yes, in 2013, I have discovered that there is
still, possibly a need for such a thing!!

I have the telephone sets, but an lacking the KSU. A "shoebox" type would be
sufficient (being only 4 lines worth of cards), but I would really prefer an entire
"shelf" of card slots, and a separate power supply/ring generator so that I can
activate all 5 of the buttons on the phones.

Does anyone have one of these hanging around, or maybe know someone that does?

Thanks...

P.S. If you are not a "phone"-ey type of person, and don't know what any of this is,
sorry for bothering you with this. Frankly, you are probably one of the lucky ones :-) :-).

Jim WB6NIL