[App_rpt-users] Access Command Mode With A Macro

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Thu Aug 1 02:09:34 UTC 2013

On 7/31/2013 9:41 PM, Bryan D. Boyle wrote:
> simply, no

That being said...there's lots of tricks you can do.  For instance, if
you have a web server open on the same lan segment or subnet accessible
from the asterisk box, you can make sure the manager function is
open...and, using a script (I have no idea where it came from, so, if
anyone claims authorship...that's fine, I got it from Paul KC2VRJ)
called newcontrol.php, and a web page that posts values to it, you can
pretty much control your repeater from a web page (put some
authentication around it, ok?)

And, oh, you'll have to pick up the StarAstAPI.php script that's
distributed under the GNU Lesser license.
Note, this also happens over a clear channel by default, so, you
probably don't want to do this across the net...better, perhaps to stand
up a simple web server on the asterisk box itself and use the looparound
address to talk to it...

--
<?php

# Title:        newcommand.php