[App_rpt-users] Bleeping Hub

David and Rhianne Osborn david.osborn at manx.net
Wed Aug 7 06:11:43 UTC 2013

I omitted to clarify that this test was VMWare player and, to be honest, it
does appear to sound and work OK, but I'll heed the advice that it may
misbehave.

If anyone could indulge my curiosity, though, where are these 6 beeps coming
from? I disabled all CTs and also copied the rpt.conf from node 2483, which
has run as a hub for a couple of years, and yet it still bleeps at me! If
it's relevant, the test hub has a private node address and doesn't register
with AllStar.

So, where's the "beepy" bit? What's it telling me?

Ta loads.

David