[App_rpt-users] Question Regarding My Node Connectivity

David Dean david at k0pwo.com
Wed Aug 7 18:30:19 UTC 2013

Hello to the group.

I am working on my first node and I am unable to make a connection to
another node using my radio. I am able to connect to other nodes when
using the CLI without problem. But when using the keypad on a radio I
get nothing.

When transmitting tones on a radio keypad and watching the CLI instead
of seeing the coorect dtmf tone I see the following message

"-- Hungup 'Zap/pseudo-879579846'
-- Hungup 'Zap/pseduo-1210393799'
-- Hungup 'Zap/pseduo-441974974'

And that is it.

Can someone tell me if I have a file that is messed up, missing or
possibly it is my host radio connected to the node.

Thanks,

David
--
David Dean, K0PWO Arapahoe County, Colorado (720) 350-2053 cell