[App_rpt-users] Time

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Thu Aug 8 18:03:41 UTC 2013

Yes, that should work and it does for me. Maybe your file format is bad. Also be sure you have updated source. Also, please post and reply to the app_rpt list so that other may benefit from, or partake in the discussion.

Huntington*CLI> rpt localplay 2523 wd6awprepeater
    -- <Zap/pseudo-996666204> Playing 'wd6awprepeater' (language 'en')
    -- Hungup 'Zap/pseudo-996666204'
Huntington*CLI>

--
Tim