[App_rpt-users] Echolink Server

James Hill jrh at g0fhm.co.uk
Thu Aug 8 20:19:32 UTC 2013

My Echolink side is locked down tight - only RF links are allowed to connect, and a chosen few friends who have the common sense to ensure their audio is set up correctly before they TX!

Plus I got fed up with constant connects/disconnects with nobody saying a word!

James
29681

Sent from my Xperia™ smartphone

"Bryan D. Boyle" <bdboyle at bdboyle.com> wrote:

>grumpy comment re echolink: ossified technology with users about as annoying as habitual kerchunkers and hams who think that 'technician' license means they're qualified to pull out their golden screwdrivers to 'improve' their rigs.
>
>--
>Bryan
>Sent from my iPhone 5...small
>keyboard, big fingers...please
>forgive misspellings...
>

>On Aug 8, 2013, at 15:40, pete M <petem001 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> thats what I use , but from time to time it will disconnect, the only way It will connect back is by restating the asterisk service.
>>
>> Envoyé de mon iPad
>>
>> Le 2013-08-08 à 14:16, "Vince P" <ve3elb at yahoo.com> a écrit :
>>
>>> Change all Echolink Servers to these and everything should be fine. I have been running these for many years now and never had any problems.
>>>
>>> naeast.echolink.org
>>> nasouth.echolink.org
>>> servers.echolink.org