[App_rpt-users] Limey & SVN - Problem!

James Hill jrh at g0fhm.co.uk
Fri Aug 9 13:46:36 UTC 2013

Hi Guys,

I've just updated my Limey node to the latest SVN - now I have a problem!

There was the simpleusb problem initially which Jim managed to fix, but
now I have a situation whereby the node will not respond to, or even
read DTMF commands.

Everything else appears to be working fine (incoming connects etc and
CT/Ident). I thought it may have been a hardware COR issue, but the node
responds with an ack when I de key. Disconnect the COR line, it stays quiet.

Tailing /var/log/asterisk messages shows all of the normal happenings,
but nothing coming up when DTMF is sent.

I thought I had all of my conf files backed up to the extra partition on
the CF card - but when I came to copy them across after the update they
were not there (that will teach me to check next time!), so I have had
to download the config from the server, and customise according to
scribbled notes I have "filed".

Is there anything within the .conf files I ought to double check that
would cause this? Or is there a deeper problem?

Cheers,

James
29681